There is no "new" info to be added to my claim so therefore my doctor could not do anything. He originally wrote what the problems were and that was it.

The National Benefit Authority was trying to get more information to be filled in so they could get me more money which........... OF COURSE......... gets them more money.

If one calls a tax preparation they will only charge you like something in the neighbourhood of $27.00 per tax year where as the NBA has big balls and want to take 40% of your settlement.

I finally got so darn annoyed with them (the NBA) I fired them and I will finish it on my own. At least from here I can to talk to my doctor and the government without being +

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at National Benefit Authority. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants National Benefit Authority to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by National Benefit Authority disability claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with National Benefit Authority?

Comments